Precise (±2cm) Indoor ”GPS”。即時且精準的室內定位 for autonomous robots, drones and VR您有比較過嗎 ? 其他室內定位的裝置如UWB、UWB, Bluetooth beacons, odometry, magnitometers, WiFi RSSI, laser triangulation, optical 等對使用者而言都有共同的缺點，不外乎就是精確度 + 價格昂貴 + 尺寸。Marvelmind一次滿足您的三種需求
- 4 Stationary beacons with standard 50mm antennas
- 1 Mobile beacon without IMU
- 1 Modem supporting up to 250 beacons
This is a NIA only system. Use NIA SW from the SW pack: https://marvelmind.com/pics/marvelmind_SW.zip.
For IA, check IA starter sets: https://marvelmind.com/products/.
There are two HW variants of the system:
- 433 MHz – license-free ISM band for the EU and other countries in the Region 1 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITU_Region)
- 915/868 MHz – license-free ISM band (915 MHz) for the US and countries in Region 2 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITU_Region) and license-free SRD (868 MHz) band for the EU and other countries: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short-range_device#SRD860)
We always recommend to check your country’s local regulations.
Marvelmind Indoor Navigation System is an off-the-shelf indoor navigation system designed to provide precise (±2cm) location data to autonomous robots, vehicles (AGV), and copters. It is also used to track other objects that the mobile beacon installed upon, for example, virtual reality (VR) systems, helmets for construction workers or miners, etc.
The navigation system is based on stationary ultrasonic beacons that are united by radio interface in a license-free band (433 MHz or 915/868 MHz). The location where a mobile beacon installed is calculated based on the propagation delay of an ultrasonic signal (Time-Of-Flight or TOF) to a set of stationary ultrasonic beacons using trilateration.
- For 3D (X, Y, Z) tracking – An unobstructed sight by a mobile beacon of three or more stationary beacons simultaneously
- For 2D (X, Y) tracking – An unobstructed sight by a mobile beacon of two stationary or more stationary beacons simultaneously
- Distance to the nearest 2 or 3 beacons – not more than 30 meters (recommended). In ideal conditions – up to 50 meters
Distance between beacons
- Reach up to 50 meters in lab conditions
- Recommended distance is 30 meters (Transducer4 to Transducer4 looking straight at each other and other transducers are off)
- Reach up to 1000 m2 with the Starter Set configurations
- Coverage for larger territories is similar to cellular networks
- Absolute: 1–3% of the distance to the beacons
- Differential precision: ±2 cm
Location update rate
- Can be set manually
- Depends on the distance between the mobile and stationary beacons (shorter distance — higher update rate)
- Depends on the number of mobile beacons: for example, update rate of 25Hz for 1 mobile beacon will result in update rate of 25Hz/2 for 2 mobile beacons, and 25Hz/3 – for 3 mobile beacons, etc
- Depends on the radio interface profile (500kbps vs. 38kbps)
- Slightly depends on the number of stationary beacons — different than for mobile beacons
- LiPol battery 1000mAh
- Battery lifetime depends on usage
- Stationary beacon with 16Hz update rate => up to 72h (tested)
- Stationary beacon with 1Hz update rate => ~72h*16 => 1 month
- Mobile beacon with 8Hz update rate – 12h (tested)
- microUSB – recommended for permanent use
Mobile beacon from Starter Set:
- 59 grams (including battery 1000mAh and housing and antenna 50mm)
- 27 grams (bare board w/o battery)
- 55x55x33 mm (with 50mm antenna: 55x55x65mm)